skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
SWC Geek Girl
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
A New School Year
It's hard to believe we're moving back into our rooms after such a crazy ending to last year. My room is almost looking ready. I think I'll be ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My responses to
South Washington County's 23 Things
.
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blogroll
Cool Cat Teacher Blog
New Teacher Advice From a 3-Time Teacher of the Year
4 hours ago
Writing Forward
A Few Good Writing Tips to Keep You on Your Toes
1 day ago
4 Hour Work Week
The Tim Ferriss Show Transcripts: How to Spot 10-Year Trends and Build Billion-Dollar Companies — Kevin Ryan of DoubleClick, MongoDB, Business Insider, and Many More (#884)
5 days ago
Weblogg-ed
Building a personal learning network as an early-career teacher
4 weeks ago
huffenglish.com
How I Teach Critical Lenses So Students Actually Use Them
2 months ago
So You Want To Teach?
7 Effective Teaching Tips for New Educators
1 year ago
Dangerously Irrelevant
Books I read in October 2024
1 year ago
dy/dan
Area Man Who Talks a Lot About Teaching Teaches His First Full Day in >10 Years
4 years ago
Lifehacker: Top
The Best Remedies for Common Headaches
6 years ago
Do I Dare Disturb the Universe?
8 years ago
Teen Literacy Tips
The Book That Changed My Life
9 years ago
Keep Moving Forward
Keep Moving Forward
13 years ago
Thoughts On Teaching
Positive Feedback Only
13 years ago
NCTE Inbox Blog
Coping in a Time of Tragedy
15 years ago
Teaching in the 408
Where You Can (also) Find Me These Days
16 years ago
More Humbly did I teach
It's official - blog is changing back
16 years ago
Crucial Minutiae
Mom-athy
16 years ago
Freakonomics
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(18)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
▼
August
(4)
Stephen Abram and finding the time
The 7.5 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners
A short explosion before moving on to the task.
A New School Year
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment